Wine & cheese is a classic combination, but the nuance of flavor and pairing is as much of an art as it is science. This workshop package includes everything you need for up to two guests to participate.
Join us live every other Wednesday at 6pm or watch the replay! We hope to see you soon in Zoomland!
The pick-up instructions and the tasting link will be sent via email. Please register with an email address that you have access to.
- A wine and cheese tasting kit
$65 kits come with 2 wines and 2 kinds of cheese; $100 kits come with 4 wines and 4 kinds of cheese
Both kits serve two people
Wines may be in the 187mL, 375 mL, or 750 mL format.
- Livestream tasting experience with Josh and Rachel to guide you through each pairing and connect with each professional during your tasting experience to hear their story and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your tasting workshop for future watching
Guests will need to:
- Have their own wine opening & food preparation tools.
- Provide 1 water glass per person
- Provide at least 1 wine glass per person… really, 1 wine glass per featured wine is ideal…pinkies up!
- Plan to chill wines to your preferred temperature, and take your cheese plates out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes before class. Open your reds about 10 minutes before class.
Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Tuesday (the day before) and Wednesday (the day of the tasting) from 2:00-4:00pm at 7th Street Public Market. The loading zone is located in front of the 7th St Public Market’s main entrance.
Still have questions?
Please reach out to our tasting coordinator, Brion Cephus, or Assorted Table’s General Manager, Celine DeMaesschalck, by filling out our form.