On Thursday, March 5 at 8pm, 7th Street Public Market, along with Assorted Table will host State of Spring, an evening featuring a seven-course dinner of locally sourced ingredients prepared by Local Loaf Executive Chef Adam Spears, and the wines of North Carolina vinter Jones vonDrehle.
- Course One – Roasted Corn and Fennel Ice Cream Starter
- Course Two – Cheese Board from Orrman’s Cheese Shop
- Course Three – Spicy Shrimp Wonton
- Course Four – Fish & Chips with Roquefort Tartar Sauce
- Course Five – Rosemary and Brussels Sprout Risotto
- Course Six – Duck Confit
- Course Seven – Lamb Sliders
- Carry Out – Dessert
$90.00 (includes tax and gratuity)
Don’t miss this incredible evening as we celebrate the coming of Spring in North Carolina.
For reservations, call 704-277-3234.